I write lightly reported articles and creative nonfiction about parenting, Asian American experiences, eating disorder recovery, and freelancing. I have also ghostwritten SEO articles about a variety of higher education programs. My professional experience is in secondary education, real estate administration, digital marketing, and small business.
- How Working Out Helped Me Recover, The Temper, October 2020
- 10 Tips to Preserve Your Recovery When Working from Home, The Temper, March 2020
- How to Confidently Set Your Pay Rate as a Freelancer, Supermaker, February 2020
- Holidays are Difficult For Those with Eating Disorders, The Temper, December 2019
- What Parenting a Picky Eater Taught Me About Eating Disorder Recovery, The Temper, September 2019
- Say Something in Chinese, Los Angeles Review of Books China Channel, October 2018
- No More Hiding, Los Angeles Review of Books China Channel, February 2018.
- It Is Possible To Take ‘Minimalist Parenting’ Way Too Far, Scary Mommy, June 2017.
- Nursing Certifications, NurslingLicenseMap.com
- Continuing Learning and Professional Development in Legal Profession, OnlineMasterofLegalStudies.com
- The 2020 Guide to Online Business Management Certificates and Courses, Teach.com
- Tech Internship Guide for 2020, MastersinDataScience.org
- Public Health Degrees and Schools in New York, PublicHealthDegrees.org
- Pros and Cons of Getting a Legal Degree Online, OnlineMasterofLegalStudies.com
- Public Health Degrees and Schools in Texas, PublicHealthDegrees.org
- Tech Bootcamps Overview, MastersinDataScience.org
- School Psychologist vs School Counselor, Teach.com
- MSN Degree: Masters in Nursing Program Guide, NursingLicenseMap.com
- Leveraging Value-Driven Leadership in Business, at Home, and in Your Community, UNC Online MBA
- Physical Therapy Careers and Salaries, Teach.com